In the 2017-18 Federal Budget the Government announced a series of measures intended to improve housing affordability in Australia. To entice investors, the Government is providing an increase in the CGT discount for individuals who choose to invest in affordable housing. The draft legislation e...Read More
- End of the FBT year fast approaching
- The Super Wars
- What's the deal with working from home?
- What will the ATO be asking about your holiday home?
- Full throttle in 2023
- How good is ChatGPT at tax?
- Is ‘downsizing’ worth it?
- SMSF reporting changes from 1 July 2023
- The ATO’s final position on risky trust distributions
- Avoiding the FBT Christmas Grinch!