In the 2017-18 Federal Budget the Government announced a series of measures intended to improve housing affordability in Australia. To entice investors, the Government is providing an increase in the CGT discount for individuals who choose to invest in affordable housing. The draft legislation e...Read More
- Has COVID-19 devalued your business?
- JobKeeper Alert
- My business received a grant from the State Government. Do I pay tax on it?
- Forecasting during a pandemic
- The ATO on COVID-19 fraud warpath
- Funding for the arts: what’s available and how can you get it
- Minimum wage increases by 1.75%
- Increased flexibility for Parental Leave Pay for self-employed
- 1 July company tax rate reduction
- Have casual workers been granted annual leave?