In the 2017-18 Federal Budget the Government announced a series of measures intended to improve housing affordability in Australia. To entice investors, the Government is providing an increase in the CGT discount for individuals who choose to invest in affordable housing. The draft legislation e...Read More
- Can I claim a tax deduction for my gym membership?
- The 120% deduction for skills training and technology costs
- What’s changing on 1 July 2022?
- Cash injection for struggling businesses
- PCR and RAT tests to be tax deductible, FBT free
- Professional Serices Firm Profits Guidance Finalised
- Year of the Tiger: Roaring or Bellowing?
- How to set up your Director ID
- Tax and the Normalisation of Cryptocurrency
- 6 Member SMSFs – the issues and opportunities